The best way to explore the Duiwenhoks river is on a kayak, stand up paddle board or boat. Travel down with the tide and picnic on a wild, unspoilt beach (San Sebastian Bay). Travel upriver for quiet waters and majestic scenery. Our guests are encouraged to bring their own boat(s) and / or watersport gear. For those that cant do this, we provide access to a “Kayak House” that includes:
- 1 x double kayak
- 2 s single kayaks
- 2 x SUP (stand up paddle boards)
- 1 x 3 person canoe
- 1 x double canoe
- oars, paddles and children’s life-vests, anchors and foam cushions
Terms and Conditions
- A rental amount is agreed in advance of the booking. The amount is aimed to cover the upkeep costs of the service. No deposit required.
- Our guest accepts liability for any damages or losses caused to the equipment during the rental period. Notification of damage or losses will be communicated within 3 days after your trip after a brief inspection by our staff. The replacement value will be determined in an honest, transparent and professional manner involving multiple service providers in the southern cape region.
- Thorn & Feather Guest Farm does not accept any liability for injuries and accidents from the guests use of the equipment. Children to be supervised at all times.